When your car battery dies, the last thing you want to do is wait for someone to give you a jump start. That’s why a portable battery jump starter is a must-have for any driver. These handy devices allow you to jump start your car without the need for another vehicle.
Here are the top six battery jump starters on the market:
- The Clore Automotive Jump-N-Carry JNC660: This is a powerful and reliable battery jump starter that is designed for professional use. It features a 12-volt, 1700 peak amp battery that can jump start a variety of vehicles, including cars, trucks, vans, and more.
- The Booster PAC ES5000: One of the key features of the ES5000 is its compact and portable design. It has a built-in handle that makes it easy to carry, and it’s small enough to fit in a trunk or tool box. This makes it a great option for those who need a jump starter that can be taken on the go.
- Stanley J5C09 1000 Peak Amp Jump Starter: This affordable jump starter is a great option for those who need a reliable device that won’t break the bank. It can jump start cars, trucks, and other vehicles, and it also includes a built-in air compressor for inflating tires.
- GOOLOO GP2000: This powerful jump starter is equipped with a 20000mAh battery, which can jump start a car up to 30 times on a single charge. It also includes a built-in flashlight and a USB port for charging other devices.
- The ZunDian ZD-974 Jump Starter: This is a powerful and versatile jump starter that is designed to meet the needs of professional users. Its ability to jump start 12V and 24V vehicle, built-in battery tester, automatic charger, and built-in safety switch make it a great option for those who need a reliable jump starter that can be used on multiple types of vehicles.
- The Goodall Jump Pack: is a portable battery jump starter that is designed to jump start your car in a matter of minutes. It’s compact and lightweight design makes it easy to store in your trunk or glove box, and it’s always ready when you need it. With the Goodall Jump Pack, you won’t have to flag down a stranger for a jump or wait for a tow truck to arrive. You’ll be back on the road in no time!
When choosing a battery jump starter, consider the size of your vehicle’s engine and how often you will be using it. Also, take into consideration if you need any additional features like built-in charger or air compressor. With the right battery jump starter, you’ll never have to worry about being stranded with a dead battery again.